At Duke Dining, we take your health and nutrition needs seriously and hope to partner with you to make your dining experience safe and enjoyable. To that end, we suggest that you get to know our venue managers as they will be your best resource for allergen identification and special requests on an ongoing basis. We would also like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the resources that are available to help you navigate Duke Dining options:
- For individual vendor contact information, location, hours, menus and allergen information, please visit the Duke Dining website at: dining.duke.edu
- For personal help navigating campus dining options, please contact Duke Dining at (919) 660-3900 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For an individual nutrition consultation or a more comprehensive analysis of campus dining options, please contact Duke Dining at (919) 660-3900 or by emailing: email@example.com.
- “Ask Me” Allergen Program: The “Ask Me” Allergen Awareness Program was designed to provide students with food allergies access to an easily identifiable team member who can address their questions or concerns at point of service. Find out more here students.duke.edu/nutrition-dietary-information/
- Students with severe, life-threatening dietary or food allergy, physician- diagnosed conditions that need ADA consideration need to file with the Duke Student Disability Access Office (SDAO) to review possible, reasonable dining modifications. Please visit the SDAO website at https://access.duke.edu/students to view the dining plan modification process.