From ethnic specialties and vegan entrées to down-home Southern cooking, Marketplace provides a wide variety of exciting, authentic and allergen-friendly options to include:
- Made-from-scratch, home-cooked comfort foods
- Made-to-order omelets, pancakes and french toast
- Wood-fired, hand-tossed pizza and calzones with our house-prepared signature sauce
- A celebration of Southeast Asian cuisine with prepared-to-order stir-fry and Asian buns
- Creative vegan and vegetarian cuisine
- Made-to-order deli sandwiches (lunch) and chef-prepared pasta dishes (dinner)
- Gourmet soup and salad bar
Marketplace encourages community and engagement and hosts a variety of special events each month ranging from chef talks to large-scale themed dinners. High-tech study rooms are also available at Marketplace.
East Campus’s very own newly renovated café with social and study space serving gourmet coffee, smoothies, fresh pastries, light entrées, salads, sandwiches and sushi.
When and Where?
Marketplace on East Campus
Breakfast: 7:30 am to 11 am, Monday through Friday
Lunch: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Dinner: 5 pm to 9 pm, Monday through Sunday
Brunch: 10 am to 2 pm, Saturday and Sunday
Freeman Center for Jewish Life
Dinner: 5 pm to 8 pm, Monday through Thursday.
Friday Shabbat Dinner by reservation only (all are welcome).
Trinity Café in East Union
Monday through Thursday: 8 am to 12 am
Friday: 8 am to 10 pm
Saturday: 12 pm to 10 pm
Sunday: 12 pm to 12 am