BEFORE YOU BEGIN…
- Information on activating your NetID and creating a strong password was sent to you via email. If you did not receive the NetID activation email, please email the OIT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-684-2200.
- You do not need to complete all sections of the verification in one session. You can log off and then log back in later. Note, if you leave DukeHub unattended for more than 20 minutes, you will be automatically timed out and your work will not be saved.
- A list of frequently asked questions and answers can be found at: advising.duke.edu/FAQ
- International students: You must have an address type of “International” with a corresponding address listed to comply with homeland security requirements and to move forward with verification.
- Current Address: Update your current address with where you currently reside. It does not have to be local to the Duke campus. It could be the same as an address already listed, such as your home address. The current address will be updated with your dorm address mid-summer by the housing office.
1.1 Log into DukeHub at dukehub.duke.edu.
Your NetID activation information and instructions for creating a strong password were sent to you via an email message.
- LOG INTO: dukehub.duke.edu.
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Navigate to the My Profile section and verify/update your personal information on the General Info, Biographical Info, Contact Info and Emergency Contacts tabs.
- Use the edit button to make changes and click the save button when finished making changes.
You must verify all Profile information by the first day of Fall Semester, Monday, August 28.